Re: Stereotypes (autocross content? on this list?)

To: The Narbys <narby@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: Stereotypes (autocross content? on this list?)
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 13:15:55 -0500
Amen, Brother!!  Let's burn all the stereotypes and try to remember
that there are a couple of common bonds among all of us that reach
across the entire spectrum.  We all have a competitive spirit and we
all enjoy having fun in our cars.  What more could you ask for?!?
Well, OK, but she'd have to be about 45 and very well preserved!!!
8<{)

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman