Re: Brake Recommendations for '93 Integra

To: cab3@iname.com
Subject: Re: Brake Recommendations for '93 Integra
From: Lloyd.Wilson@Alcan.Com
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 10:32:06 -0500 (CDT)
--Boundary_(ID_UL1UpAvr5Ay9xYzIhDoFEQ)

Good luck finding a worth while performance brake pad that does not
produce dust.  The amount of dust depends on how much you drive and
the amount of braking you do.

I personally like Carbotech pads but I know others people prefer other
brands.  I have tried Cool Carbon and Hawk pads.  I am satisfied Carbotech
customer.  I know Carbotech recently came out with a street performance
pad, "Panther".  It maybe what you are looking for.  They also sell Hawk
pads.  I prefer to use the Carbotech Kelated Metallic pads. A little dusting
and noise but very rotor friendly and stops very well.

Call Carbotech or visit their web site.

http://www.carbotecheng.com/
954-493-9669 / FAX 954-493-9667

Lloyd Wilson