S2000 Restaurant Special

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: S2000 Restaurant Special
From: "J Wetzel" <RdKurvz@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 19:10:39 -0400
Let the greedy dealers eat these cars, even at $32,415.  I had one on order,
but the dealer said I'd have to take every option if I wanted it.  He called
and said mine was in but still wouldn't tell me what options or their cost.
Then I sat in the car.  What a let down.  The whole experience reminded me
of one of those Restaurant specials where the usual item is served with a
fancy name at twice
the normal price.  It's special for the restaurant, not the customer.  I
really enjoyed canceling the order.  I bet there will be a lot of them
on the used market soon after the posers learn what it's like to live with
such low torque.

J. Wetzel