Pro Workers - an alternative

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Pro Workers - an alternative
From: Ben Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 08:13:42 -0400
Why not do what a lot of larger regions do and have morning and afternoon
sessions? You still have to work the event but will only spend about half
the day at the lot.

We implemented this program in Atlanta this year. Lots of people are
happy to halve the time on the site. We split all classes into 4 groups.
2 run/work in the morning and 2 run/work in the afternoon.

Now we need to expand our core organizing committee so THEY don't have to
spend all day at the site.

Ben Thatcher
Apex Benefit Services & Motorsports
Stockbridge, GA