Psssst: Wanna drive a Viper?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Psssst: Wanna drive a Viper?
From: rjohnson@friendlynet.com
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 22:28:48 -0500
  Short notice, but an opportunity none-the-less:

  Due to a larger than expected participant turnout, we are short
worker/instructors for our annual Fun Event for the Viper/Prowler
development teams.

  Program is Thursday, October 21 7am - 5pm  Auburn Hills Palace, near
Pontiac MI.
  You will receive:
            Lunch, soft drinks.
            Party after the event with the D/C folks
            A few chances to run the vehicles in a (faux) Pro Solo
            A token amount to pay for gas, etc. (Likely a picture
                              of Andrew Jackson, trimmed in green)
            Hang out with the motorheads that build these dreams.

  Contact me privately before 5pm Wednesday:
            #1-via e-mail
            #2-voice mail @ 800 422-1682 x89525
            #3-home/office @ 419 435-9169
            #4-cell phone @ 419 262-1688