Re: Chrysler PT wagon

To: "washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>, <SOLOMIATA@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Chrysler PT wagon
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 22:42:39 -0700
>> The new PT wagon will hit the showrooms next year for $19K.  The mags all
say
>> it will come with the 2.4 DOHC and is built on a Neon chassis so all the
>> go-fast Neon parts should fit.  If it has decent gear ratio's and wide
enough
>> wheels I could possibly see it being a decent autox'er.  Imaging a class
full
>> of wagons (no need for a tire trailer either!)
>>
>> Randy
>

>Can you say "High CG"?
>
>PLW
=============================
Oh, you mean like a Neon?  ;^)

We'll have to wait and see what the final production incarnation looks like
before final decisions are made.

It's still retro-cool though.  Blows the New Beetle right outta the water!!
Weak-ass turbo and all.  :^P

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Then we race together.  We can ride forever
Wrapped in horsepower, driving into fury
Changing gear I pull you tighter to me
I'm your turbo lover.  Tell me there's no other.
I'm your turbo lover.  Better run for cover
"Turbo" by Judas Priest