Plans for 2000

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Plans for 2000
From: KFine@SARCOM.COM
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 10:22:00 -0400
I know it may seem a little early, but after being away all year I am ready
to start planning for the 2000 season.  Could someone post the schedule that
was circulated out in Kansas. (Pro's and Tours)  I got a glimpse of it but
need to request vacation for next year already. Does anyone know if the 3
Pros east/west might grow  to 4 on each coast and then the finale?

Also, with yet another change to the PRO format can anyone tell me if they
are gonna require those stupid numbers/banners for your car identification.
Thinking of having the car professionally done.

Looking forward to the season opener in Meridean, MS.  If it's anything like
last year you don't want to miss this one.

Kim Fine
#19 ASL