Re: Hey Eric Linhauf!

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hey Eric Linhauf!
From: Jeff Cashmore <cashmo@execpc.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 12:50:46 -0500
"Two words for ya Scott.  One sounds an awful lot like "bite" and the
other sounds pretty darn close to "me".  ;^)"

"Tai Chi"?  Is that it, Eric?  Chi is most often defined as life-breath,
a vital force, or spirit. When used in connection with neo-confucianist
Li (the eternal principle), qi means matter-energy.  Ch'i is said to
come out of the Tao (a source that is itself inexpressible) to create
Yin and Yang, which create Yin and Yang energies.  Qi is inherent in
everyone and everything (yes, even you Eric). It is a Chinese word for
something that really is universal. So long as a person breathes, he or
she has vital qi.  (you buying any of this "hippie crap" Mike B?)  :)

http://www.tai-chi.com/info.html#qi for more info
--
Jeff "sometimes I get really bored during lunch time" Cashmore
http://www.execpc.com/~cashmo/wai.html = Wisconsin Autocrossers Inc