Headers now available for '99 Miata

To: <miata@realbig.com>, "Autox List" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Headers now available for '99 Miata
From: "William Schenker" <schenker@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 21:44:01 -0700
PERFORMANCE MOD. ALERT!

I haven't seen any traffic about this, but are folks aware that BrainStorm
Products (BSP) now has headers for the '99 Miata?

I'm picking it up tomorrow (Thur.) and slapping it on - just in time for
this weekends AutoX in San Diego.  Watch out IS2 class :-)

Will post later to let you know what I think.

BYW, no affliation w/ BSP - just a happy customer that wants to share the
good news. -  Wait, maybe I should keep this news to myself!

Bill Schenker
Cal Club #36 csp
SDR #563 IS2
'99 10 AE Miata