Re: Global Positioning

To: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>, <Hottvr@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Global Positioning
From: "Glenn Duensing" <rebel128@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 22:35:51 -0700
SNIP

>They're the originators of satellite tracking vehicle recovery systems.
>
>See you on course.
>
>Eric Linnhoff in KC

Oh wrong Mr. Eric. LoJack doesn't use satellites. They use microwave towers and
only
Police depts with a locating can find a vehicle.

Now Tel-a-Trak is the originators of the programming that all GPS locating
companies
use. Tel-a-Trak and others like OnStar and CarCops can locate your vehicle 24
hours.
With Tel-a-Trak, they can tell your speed and location (my nephew hates that
8^) just
by a phone call. Some of the others require you to have a cell phone.

Glenn