For Sale: '96 Impala SS

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: For Sale: '96 Impala SS
From: "Mark Chiles" <mchiles@iu.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 08:56:28 -0400
I need some additional garage space, so maybe it is time to part with a part
of my car collection.

For Sale: 1996 Chevy Impala SS - Black  (Darth Vader Model) Every option
under the sun except the sunroof.

One of the last ones built (And as usually, when GM finally gets a car
right, they discontinue the model)

Garage Queen, 16K miles, Dark tinted windows and a K&N filter are the only
modifications.
Never raced, (OK, OK, I took a couple of fun runs at an event once) Car
spends most its time in the garage recently detailed and covered by a car
cover.

Interested parties can contact me via email with a phone number and I will
call them back with more information.

Mark Chiles
mchiles@iu.net