Re: Another new member

To: Jon Byrne <rael@intelos.net>
Subject: Re: Another new member
From: "Larry R. Metz" <lrmetz@home.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 21:42:19 -0400
>From an oldtimer of 30 years of competition, the best next step is go to
driving schools, and learn from some good drivers in your area, as your
driving is the biggest factor.  Don't start spending money until you are
driving well!  Do some reading of driving books on the topic to help,
and study courses, how to design them, and how to drive various
sections.

Larry from Indiana