Great Advanced Driving School !!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Great Advanced Driving School !!
From: SOLO2ERS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 01:49:12 EDT
If anyone is looking for a great driving/racing school, have I got one for
you!  Last March I went to the Bragg-Smith Advanced Driving School in Pahrump
Nevada and it was one of the best 3 days ever!  We were taught everything
from skid control, visual scanning techniques (heavilly stressed), heel-toe
downshifting along with so much track time on an awsome road course that my
arms were litterally fatigued!  It was all done in brand new C-5's too ! Who
could ask for more !  I loved it.  In fact we are going back for the "level
two" course soon,(to hopefully help me hold onto my championship).  The
number for more info is 800 391-6891. The best value for the money, the
instructors are awsome too!
Lori Robertson