Re: Server fund update... starting to become OS War in an autox list. :)

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Server fund update... starting to become OS War in an autox list. :)
From: "BPS Administrator" <mhood@busprod.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 16:08:35 -0500
In my opinion, Linux is much more customiseable than unixware by far. If you
want to go with unix rather than linux , I would suggest FreeBSD. Also
FreeBSD runs linux apps as well. You'd be suprised at the amount of support
in the linux community, I found that it's much easier to get help with a
linux problem than any other *nix.

Mike H. TSOL #3
DSP VW GTi

Mike Hood