Re: high idle problem

To: autox@autox.team.net, seanscott@webzone.net
Subject: Re: high idle problem
From: "Jan Schmidt" <jschmidt@kumc.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 20:56:18 -0500
Sean
If all your connections are snug(no vacuum leaks) I would check next for
carbon/sludge on the throttle body butterflies. I had to do it on several of my
high mileage fuel injected cars. Good luck
Bill Schmidt cs rx7 kc reg

>>> "Sean D. Scott" <seanscott@webzone.net> 10/28 8:03 PM >>>
Please help.

I drive a 91 Toyota MR2.  For the last two months the car has been
suffering from a high idle problem.  The car wants to rev up when the load
is taken off of the engine.  the idle can be brought back on line with a
quick punch on the pedal.  If anyone has any suggestions please let me
know.  I have tried several things without any help.

Thanks
Sean Scott
85cs