Re: Trailer

To: <Lloyd.Wilson@Alcan.Com>, <mikecopp@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Trailer
From: "William Schenker" <schenker@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 09:55:44 -0700
Mike,

Harbor Freight Tool's site is:  http://www.harborfreight.com/

click on "Search", type in "trailer", and it'll take you to the appropriate
page.

Also, a great artical by Rainer Mueller
http://www.mainstreet-data.com/trailer/
on how he did up his trailer using a Harbor Freight trailer and a Contico
Pro Tuff Box for his Miata.  Using his article, I built the same - works
great!  'Though  w/ 13" x 8.5" wheels, I can only fit 3 wheels as shown, and
either carry the fourth in the trunk or strapped on top of the tuff box.

Good luck.

Bill Schenker
'99 10 AE Mazda Miata
Cal Club #36 csp