Which class?

To: "Digest Auto-x" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Which class?
From: "Pam Barker (home)" <Pam@Barker.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 11:06:29 -0400
Hello, I am new to autocrossing and having fun with it. However, I am not too
sure which class my '99 Miata falls into. It is stock except for a Racing Beat
air intake. This is the U-shaped intake with the K&N filter. My understanding
is that this type of intake mod bumps me into another class, but I'm not sure
which class that is.

As I'm strictly having fun with autocrossing, I'm going to leave the intake in
place and simply do the best I can in whichever class I find myself.

Thanks in advance for your help.