Re: Porsche 944 Turbo in BP?

To: Kent Rafferty <gs96@sgi.net>
Subject: Re: Porsche 944 Turbo in BP?
From: Josh Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 11:25:10 -0700
Kent Rafferty wrote:

> I was meandering throught the BP listings and noticed the
> 944T listed with a minimum weight of 2200 lbs, which is
> about 500 lbs less than the Corvettes.  Sounds like a
> 944T could be competitive in BP given that weight
> advantage.  Anybody ever run one?

        Not that I know of. But somehow I don't think that a 951, even in full
tilt race trim, can put down anywhere near the kind of monster torque
(even taking into consideration the weight advantage) that the big block
V8's can.

        I thought that a 928 would be a fun BP car too...

-Josh2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/