information on starting a junior karting program

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: information on starting a junior karting program
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 09:54:14 -0800 (PST)
Hello all,

It looks like we have gotten a full time commitment to
start a karting program in our region. According to
the rulebook, we need to contact another region and
talk with their karting chairman about safety and
problems they might have encountered along the way.
Therfore two requests, Any region that has started a
karting program, can you send me any information you
have, and I am hoping someone who has worked with the
karts will be attending the NorPac Convention in Reno
on Jan 7-9. If you will be attending the conference,
please let me know so I can look you up.

If you have any information on used karts, that
information will be passed on to those that need to
purchase karts.

Thanks,
Don Miller
Asst RE/ Comp Dir