Re: EMod car questions

To: "Joe Bartek" <jtsb@ptd.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: EMod car questions
From: bruce haden <bhaden@ucsd.edu>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 15:22:01 -0800
Opinions and advice are great, but the best thing to do is "buy a rule book".
Then READ it. Then read it again. Three times is about right for most sections,
but others may get read 10 times and you may still not know what you can do,
depending on how much Colin Chapman you have in you. I do know EM is pretty
liberal.