Speedways

To: <pfoster@gdi.net>
Subject: Speedways
From: "The Christianson's" <chrstson@netins.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 18:28:48 -0600
Just because they built it does not force anyone to get in a car and drive
over 200 mph on it....

Racers accept that risk!

People will continue to get hurt and killed as long as there is racing...
the perfectly safe track can't be built.

Again racers accept that risk!

When it comes down to it everyone has to die...I've lost parents to
cancer...going from an accident while living your dream is not all bad.

Jeff Christianson