the REAL Texas Autox Championship

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: the REAL Texas Autox Championship
From: Todd Farris <toddf@pop.tamu.edu> (by way of Todd Farris <toddf@pop.tamu.edu>)
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 00:31:20 -0600
Howdy everyone

Texas A&M Sports Car Club and Texas Spokes Car Club present the REAL Texas
Autox Championship November 14, 1999.  Course design will be handled by the
REAL Roger Johnson.  It will be a single day event with a divisonal style
format (ie 3 runs).  Event class structure will be based on Texas Spokes
Car Club available classes.  There is a class for everyone.  Hopefully,
this will be the first event of a new tradition.  Let's end the year with a
bang!

Now with the important stuff:

REGISTRATION/TECH
$10 anybody  online registration available on the Spokes webpage--link
available from TAMSCC webpage.  Check in and late registration will be from
7:30am to 9:00am the day of the event. Tech will end at 9:30am.

WHERE?
Texas A&M Riverside Annex   College Station/Bryan

CLASSES
SCCA classes will be used with the addition of the Spokes special classes.
Check the webpage for the rules of the non SCCA classes.

Trophies will be handed out at the end of the event

I realize this is brief but if you have any questions, email me or call me
at 409.764.6632.

Tell everyone you know!!!!!!!!!

Turbo Toddie
CP96 Turbo Trans Am