CS MR2 Still for sale

To: Bay Area Autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: CS MR2 Still for sale
From: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 17:42:43 -0800 (PST)
Haven't had anyone serious enough to buy the car, yet.  If I don't have  some
strong interest soon, I will strip everything possible and sell it on the
general market (this would be a crime).

Anyway, here are the details again, along with a new enticing (hopefully)
price.

1991 Toyota MR2 ~89000 miles
Nautical Blue with sunroof
power package (windows, locks)
3 in 1 factory stereo (CD, Tape, radio)
Power steering (I like it better than manual, quicker ratio, better feel)
3 sets factory wheels
approx. 8 sets of tires (Kumhos, BFG R1's and G-forces, Hoosiers)
Custom 2 point adjustable swaybar
New Koni shocks (well, one Nationals week on them now)
3 exhausts (stock, straight pipe, and performance street)
K+N air filter
A/C (needed for 110 deg Sacramento autox's)
Synthetic treatment since 60K miles, anal maintenance.
Many used spare stock parts in good condition (brake pads, manifold cat,
distributor, etc.)
Setup specs/advice.

Car has won Tours, Pros, and National Championships.  100% trophy success rate
regardless of driver at Nationals.  That's right, it's all car!  I can barely
ride a bicycle!

Anyway, if you are interested, the new improved price for the whole shebang is
$9250.  E-mail or call 408-866-4525.

Thanks,

Andy McKee