RE: Katie turning 40?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Katie turning 40?
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 10:29:05 -0800 (PST)
I know that at 37 and still able to dunk ( a donut in
coffee), it is not the age but the mileage and abuse
you put your body through. And the swelling among
friends happens when I stand between two of them in
the buffet line!  :) Sorry slow day at work!

Don (not 40 yet) Miller
68 Datsun Roadster

=====