RE: Reel.com top 10 car videos

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Reel.com top 10 car videos
From: "Jack Levy" <jack@cocoinc.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 12:38:32 -0500
Seeing this posting made me want to look at Amazon's list of video's so I
searched for Vanishing Point another cool car movie and it suggested other
movies like Electraglide in Blue, which  for a minute I considered buying
until I saw one of those Amazon comments like 'Customers who bought this
video also bought this CD' and it was Ricky Martin. Is this some kind of gay
biker movie? Am I missing something?

Jack Levy