It just doesn't matter...

To: "Autox List" <Autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: It just doesn't matter...
From: "Cliff Loh" <cliff_loh@infoserve.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 16:06:58 -0800
From: "Jay Mitchell" <jemitchell@compuserve.com>

>Scotty wrote:
>
>>If you think that was a private flame, I submit you are a little
>>lost ;-)
>
>Damn, I hate to admit, but I AGREE WITH SCOTTY!!!! Somebody take
>notes, cause this ain't likely to happen again real soon.

Holy crap!!  Two days ago, I agreed with Bultmeier [sp?].  Now Jay and
Scotty are buddy-buddy.  Somebody please check to see of Satan is
wearing a parka.

Paul, I know what 'Emp' is saying and I agree with him as I'm sure
other CART drivers do as well.  Nowhere in my previous posts did I
claim that Moore's was simply a freak accident or that nothing should
be done about driver safety.  My contention was simply from your
original comment which indicated you were putting your own thoughts
into what Greg was thinking at the time of the incident.  That was
simply not right.  To which I responded with an excerpt from
pit-to-car communications.  Then your following response told me to
"Get a Life" and now the whole "Bite Me" thing to further escalate the
hostility.  Add to this, you post Rich Fletcher's private mail to the
list along with some very inflammatory comments.  We used to have a
saying in grade school: "You can sure dish it out, but you can't take
it."  It's time to take a good look at how we've conducted ourselves
before we waste any more bandwidth.

I dun, I'm just sitting here amazed and amused at all the time this
has wasted.  Whatever.  Thank you Katie for setting us all straight.
With age comes wisdom. :-)

-c.
Cliff Loh, Vancouver, B.C. CANADA
"I started out with nothing & still have most of it left."
cliff_loh@infoserve.net,
inbred_hick@yahoo.com (alternate)