Seat Location - 1995 ProbeGT

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seat Location - 1995 ProbeGT
From: "Jeffrey Martynuska" <jpmartynuska@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 19:15:12 -0500
Hello everyone. I'm new to the list and this is my second attempt at a first
post - so here goes.

I wish to participate in the New England Region next spring in GS novice
with a 1995 Ford Probe GT. I'm having a problem fitting the driver (me) into
the car. With helmet on, my head is pinned against the ceiling. With the
seat all the way back and reclined so my head will clear the ceiling, my
legs are too long.

Aside from removing a few vertebrae and a couple of inches from my legs, can
anyone suggest possible mods to the seat/tracks that would allow for a
better driver fit? What rules would I run up against? Any shops in the New
England area that could assist with this type of mod?

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thank you

Jeffrey