Re:

To: "Moore, John" <jmoore@spyglass.com>
Subject: Re:
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 15:25:00 -0600
You make a good point, John E.  It was late when I responded to that
first message last night and my feeble old brain wasn't quite up to
the task of thoroughly analyzing the options.  I have thought about it
some more today and I can see that there are major safety
considerations that would have to be worked out.  But your suggestions
for doing that, John M., appear to be right on target.  There would
have to be restrictions and it would definitely take longer to plan
and set up the course.  But it probably could be done.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman