Re: Type R

To: Jamie Sculerati <jamies@mrj.com>
Subject: Re: Type R
From: Phil Esra <pesra@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 18:02:19 -0800 (PST)
Got a co-drive offer I couldn't resist (Jesse Wills). I'd rather share
an underdog with a friend than drive a class killer on my own. And I
like the fact that there'll be less pressure to do well (going to
Nationals for the 1st time this year) because the car is an underdog.I
think it'll be fun!

phil

=====