Re: [bspvette] Re: L98 Short block question

To: nokones@ix.netcom.com, bthatch@juno.com
Subject: Re: [bspvette] Re: L98 Short block question
From: SlyFoxRc@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 10:36:20 EST
In a message dated 99-11-11 23:13:24 EST, nokones@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Tracy is probably still under the influence of that cheap rott-gut
 "CP" brew that he sucked down at Topeka a couple of months ago. Its
 probably still in the foam state and on his brain. >>
Man you throw out a test to see if anyone is alive and what
do you get?  Being accused of being a no good CP-ER!
In case anyone doesn't remember I ran 4 X 48mm DelOrtto
carbs on top of a 355 cu. in. Chevy for a few years in ESP,
my manifold was definitely ported to the max :-))
Sorry for the test, sometimes it's just fun to yank the
old bobber.
Tracy Sandberg
Sly Fox Racing