Durango vs. Grand Cherokee

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Durango vs. Grand Cherokee
From: "Ron Bauer" <ronbauer@aa.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 09:25:50 -0000
Howdy all,

I'm in the market for a tow vehicle so that we don't have to put so many
miles on the new S2000 (or have to worry about deer messing up the car......
;-)  )

I'm looking for real world experience of towing with either a Dodge Durango
or a Jeep Grand Cherokee.  I'm most likely interested in the 5.9 in both
vehicles with the 3.92 rear axle in the Durango.  Obviously the Grand
Cherokee was only available in '98 with the 5.9.

Any light that can be shed, I'd appreciate!

Ron Bauer
Team Butt Heat
Y2K S2K