Re: 1000 units

To: "Jamie Sculerati" <jamies@mrj.com>, <PgrMstr@aol.com>
Subject: Re: 1000 units
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 15:02:03 -0600
In a previous lifetime I actually was on the PC for Nationals once and the
question came up as to whether a car that obviously had not had 1000 copies
imported was legal for the class. It WAS listed in the rulebook. We
consulted the SEB before deciding, and the answer we got was ... if a car is
listed, it is legal in its listed class. It is for those not listed (or
perhaps being considered for listing) that the number becomes a controlling
factor.

Rocky