The NASCAR Channel

To: Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: The NASCAR Channel
From: "Murray, Matthew D." <MDMURRAY@gwns.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 21:33:00 -0500
Also in today's Times, there is a story about NASCAR's new TV contract.
It mentioned that there will be a NASCAR Channel. It would be similar
to the NBA Channel which started up a few weeks ago (out of our
facility). In the same paragraph, it was mentioned converting the
Speedvision Network, which has automotive, aviation, motorcycles, and
marine programming, to the NASCAR Channel.

Joy.   WWF with four tires. :^|   I'm already starting to miss the
boating shows.

All of this is hearsay from a newspapaer, so YMMV, and other
disclaimers....

Matt Murray
I work for Viacom or CBS, doing broadcast operations for Speedvision
or the NASCAR Network...