1991 Trans Am For Sale- RARE 1LE

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: 1991 Trans Am For Sale- RARE 1LE
From: Miles Beam <mti@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 22:50:51 -0500
I'm considering selling my car and thought I'd post this on the list in
case someone is interested.  It is very, very fast and handles
incredibly. I've had it at a few autocross events and it is sooo much
more powerful
than a regular 305.  I haven't decided if I'll keep it long term yet...
so if
someone who loves rare 1LEs was interested, I would consider selling it.

Here's the details.

VERY RARE 1991 Pontiac Trans Am 1LE, 305, 5 speed. (one of only 61 1LE
TAs built that year)  Only 40,000 original miles.  Original window
sticker, invoice, and paperwork.  This car is a former Showroom Stock
race car that the previous owner converted to a daily driver- so no roll

cage or fire system.  This car was reportedly a press car and so does
have power windows and power door locks- and a basic radio cassette
player.  The engine is a professionally built - balanced and blue
printed 305.  It is a beautiful metallic royal or navy blue with a
gold/tan
interior.  If the car was fixed up it could be worth anywhere from
$10,000 to $14,000.

The car is fast and handles beautifully.  It has some minor body
damage- just a few dents and dings in left front fender and passenger
door.
This car is an awesome autocross car or track car, or a fun,
unique daily driver.  There is much more to tell about it.  I  LOVE the
way it drives.  I drove a 305, 5 speed Formula for years and now I
totally have to
re-calibrate my right foot because the throttle response on this car is
amaaazing..
If put back in SS trim, it would be legal in F-stock, and I might keep
it and do just that.

If you are be interested, let me know (mti@concentric.net) and make an
offer.  Car is located in Raleigh, NC

Miles