Re: non autox content: best way to clean windshield?

To: Thomas L Brewsaugh <dragonflyc@juno.com>
Subject: Re: non autox content: best way to clean windshield?
From: Dave Geis <davegeis@feist.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 04:33:29 -0600

> > May one of you team.netters can help me out. The windshield on my
> > daughter's car is really streaked up.
>
> Try vineger and water.  Actual glass cleaner is really the best thing to
> use, and should work for you.

Another thing I learned in a detailing school  is Bon Ami. Hose the windshield
down, sprinkle some on, rub it in with a paper towel and hose it off well
(including the paint that it runs down on). DO NOT let it dry out on the glass
and DO NOT use anything other than Bon Ami brand.

--
Dave Geis - #25 FM  1982 Morton Formula Vee
Who needs a roof?...or doors...or lights...or fenders...