re: Pylon- Toy Story-2

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Pylon- Toy Story-2
From: Thomas L Brewsaugh <dragonflyc@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 21:10:35 -0500
Went and saw Toy Story-2 with the wife & kids yesterday. The sagment with
the pylons is about 3 minutes long and what a laugh. Buzz and the gang
are trying to cross a 6 lane road. Every time Buzz yells drop the cones
form a different manuver.Needless to say Buzz thought it was pretty easy
getting to the other side, all I'll say is that sagment ends with a light
pole falling. I think the animator must be an autocrosser who else would
have thought of this.

Tom Brewsaugh
Gulfcoast Autocrossers,Ltd.