Re: TS99 user questions

To: "Jeff Cashmore" <cashmo@execpc.com>, "autox list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TS99 user questions
From: "Bruce Wentzel" <greendot@excelonline.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 07:55:36 -0500
Sorry I can't answer this quite in the fashion you'd like, but I
can plug Rob Gregg's Auto/TS software as having this capability
built in.
One happy customer.

Bruce Wentzel Green Dot Racing, Inc. Road Race & Solo II rentals
BSP 71 Corvette LS6 - the original Greendot; RX-7's; 79 ITA, 84
ITS, 86 ITS
One person brake bleeding with Speed Bleeders, racer price $5.20
ea.
Ask me about your opportunity to be a part of the fastest growing
company in the fastest growing industry in the world!!

> I'm looking for input from anyone using TS98 or 99 for your
local
> events.  How do you go about keeping track of season long point
> standings?  Is there a better way than re-typing the info into
> spreadsheet?  Is the .tmr file a MS Access DB file that could
be
> queried?
>
> Thanks,
> --