Fw: How to join the BSP Vette list

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Fw: How to join the BSP Vette list
From: Ben Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 09:03:29 -0500
Here's the information on how to sign up on the BSP Vette email list.
Please see the commands below. Tom Fulton of North Carlolina is
administering this list.

Even though this list was originally developed to promote the development
of the C4 Corvettes for BSP competiion in SCCA Solo II, ALL BSP
competitors are welcome to come aboard and lets promote this exciting
class.

Ben Thatcher
Apex Benefit Services & Motorsports
Stockbridge, GA