Re: Require SCCA membership?

To: Gemery@aol.com
Subject: Re: Require SCCA membership?
From: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 11:29:52 -0800

Good thing you cleared that up!

Here in NER we have been getting 180+ with a few events a year over 210.  We
have discussed these items and kind of put them on hold.  We are at the point
where we are still trying to put the best event on for as many people as show
up.

We do have events where we have to limit to 125 cars due to parking space
issues.  Any of our Novices need to be members by the end of the year to be
eligible for a season ending trophy (retroactive points for them) but we have
toyed with the idea of having a limited number of non-members, we just can't
figure out how to administer it fairly and effectively.  Status quo here for
now.

AB
NER Operating Steward

Gemery@aol.com on 12/06/99 02:22:40 PM