Re: Cajun Christmas Greetings

To: Williams <bswilliams@myriad.net>
Subject: Re: Cajun Christmas Greetings
From: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 09:22:07 -0800

Bryan:

Since you bring up the subject, I also think eating a possum would be a shame. .
.  The North American Opossum has existed virtually unchanged since the time of
the dinosaurs.  Think about it.  They ain't smart, they're not fast, they're not
vicious, they have virtually no self defense mechanism except sheer
pig-headedness and determination.  I personally both admire and venerate the
possum, for existing by sheer will-power when, it would seem, the rest of the
animal kingdom (and the automotive kingdom) is against them.  They are, truly, a
noble beast.  Worthy of our respect.

Besides that, they're too DAMN UGLY to eat.

JD Kemp &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB

Williams <bswilliams@myriad.net> on 12/15/99 07:05:59 PM

I don't know about your Louisianna nutria, but the ones here in Texas will
eat the styrofoam right out of a boat dock.  Probally eat the seats right
out of your race car if you park it too close to the bank.  (See, there is
an auto-x content to this thread)
Besides, they remind me too much of possum.

Bryan Williams
Beer Money Racing