Re: Name pronunciations was Cajun nonsense

To: mattm@optonline.net
Subject: Re: Name pronunciations was Cajun nonsense
From: Mari L Clements <mrndr2@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 17:29:23 -0500
On Fri, 17 Dec 1999 14:20:30 -0500 "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
writes:
> fresh lasting impression of why I try to get through PA as quickly
> as possible. (what a cluster . . . .  )
>
> Matt Murray
> Just say NO to JUNO

I'm not sure, but I think I've just been doubly insulted.

On the other hand, seeing that Pennsylvania tried to collect capital
gains
tax on our Colorado house (which we rented back for months after the
closing),
I'm not thrilled with the commonwealth either--but don't you live in one,
too?

mlc
'91 MR2 NA
PA would tax air if it could figure a way to measure how much you
breathe.

Why pay more to get Web access?