Re: AM turnout

To: "Brad Cox" <coxb@trimofran.org>
Subject: Re: AM turnout
From: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 11:28:25 -0800

Keeping in mind that a truly unlimited class may have just the opposite
result as you are looking for.  When there are no rules, money becomes a
bigger factor.  Cars get more advanced and more costly.  First it will be
sucker mechanisms, then active handling, then...the cost of a top AM car
would go through the roof, IMHO.  Not that $100+K isn't through the roof
BTW.

Tough argument on either side.  I think AM needs to stay.

AB

"Brad Cox" <coxb@trimofran.org> on 12/22/99 02:08:50 PM

Please respond to "Brad Cox" <coxb@trimofran.org>