GM calendar acknowledges Team NayKid Racing ;-)

To: "AutoX" <autox@autox.team.net>, "w2w" <wheeltowheel@wheeltowheel.com>
Subject: GM calendar acknowledges Team NayKid Racing ;-)
From: "Scotty *BOB* White" <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 22:52:04 -0800
   It was pretty cool to read about ourselves in SportsCar AND to get
pictures of our
entire crew & car in Corvette Quarterly and Vette magazine too!

   Well today, I come back from lunch and at the front door of my office was
a box from GM. I open it up and there inside was about 30 GM Powewrtrain
calendars for Y2K titled, *GM Powers the Millenium*. A little further
investigation with a quick look to the month of September and what do I see?
A kinda cool lookin red/white & blue C5 racecar with a very familiar Tom
Henry Chevy logo sprawled across the hood right next to the giant National
Corvette Museum logo...

   Yep, thats right, GM devoted a whole month to the *Team NayKid Racing/Tom
Henry Chevy* C5 Corvette and the historic Speedvision GT race win in
September!

   The caption tells about the first professional win ever for a C5
Corvette. They give credit for that win to Team NayKid Racing at the Molson
Indy in Vancouver BC ;-) To read on a little further, the print mentions
something about the driver starting his racing career in 1993 by mowin cones
down in a big ol' fat Karvette called a ZR-1 ;-)

   How COOL is that people? A regular guy going racing with a great sponsor
like Tom Henry who happens to be just another regular guy, and then getting
this far... It makes me think GM is really starting to care about us and the
people who race these cars! Next year is gonna be fuuuuuu-uuuuuun!

Merry Christmas to all my racin freinds ;-)

sbw Team NayKid racer