Re: Street mod question

To: TeamZ3@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Street mod question
From: Ajstratton@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 23:06:46 EST
Without seeing the specific wording of the new SM class, based on last year's
STU, a car would have to first be eligible for ST.  One of the basic tenets
of ST was that cars were sedans/coupes, not sports car based,  I only glanced
 over the proposed SM rules but there may be a displacement issue here
also,(Re: Corvette).  I hope they have eliminated some of the vagueness of
last year's rules.  Under last year's rules I could have put a GSX drivetrain
under a RS/GS platform but could not have directly entered STU as a factory
GSX.
alan