RE: well I guess it's about time

To: "Jeffrey Lloyd" <jeff@cyberconceptz.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: well I guess it's about time
From: "Thomas VandenOever" <tavandy1@airmail.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 00:23:51 -0600

Boy I hope this was meant in jest. Y2K had the potential to be a real
problem. It was only through due diligence that a real mess diverted. Most
mainframe computers still have some small glitches from what I've heard and
seen. I personally spent almost 40 hours in the past year making sure seven
check printers would function this weekend. The company I'm contracted to
has a couple small problems with their computers and just decided to pull
the plug on the whole network and deal with the non-compliant machines on
Monday.

> Ps. I had my first AX run of the year tonight, had my practice cones set
up
> by 12:15, and did the first run @ 12:20, (only a 3 cone slalom,
> turn around,
> and back, but it counts.. can anyone beat that or was that the first
> autocrats run of the new year?
>
> happy new year everyone

Lucky man. All I got to do way play with my digi-neons on Grand Turismo 2. I
just love the fact that I can spank digital Grand Sport Carvettes and Shelby
Moostangs with a 195 horse digi-greon.

Tom VandenOever
Human occupant of "Greon"
#7 ES TexasRegion SCCA and DFW Equipe Rapide
A bad day autocrossing is still better than the best day working.