Re: Torso Belt usage

To: "Bob Ploof" <my96dcmimpalass@hotmail.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Torso Belt usage
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 02:02:07 -0500
>Just got my G-Force torso belt in the mail today, and was wondering from
you
>torso belt users, where exactly the belt lies on you.  I tried a test fit,
>and the higher up I went, the more support I got from it.  Is that an OK
>place to have it, in da pits?
==========================
Wear it like a bra, man.  Well, actually that'd be a man-siere.  ;^)

And from my old NRA Highpower coach: "if it don't hurt, it ain't tight
enough".

I made my own, way back before I conceded and simply bought a harness, out
of 3" nylon webbing and a "Fastek" buckle, both from a camping supply store
with a total cost of about $5.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Education is neither intelligence nor wisdom. An educated
fool can always find a philosophy to justify his folly.
I have no idea who originally said this.  But I like it.