Re:was M3's in ESP -now Russ Wiles

To: Jkinser77@aol.com, Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com, Autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:was M3's in ESP -now Russ Wiles
From: rohns@doitnow.com (Jim & Marilyn Rohn)
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 07:22:44 -0700
At 9:54 AM 5/25/00, Jkinser77@aol.com wrote:
>Here was my answer or another thought on everything...I have watched Russ
>Wiles drive M3's

as I recall they weren't even M3's, they were the 323/325's that were in
HS, then GS, then BS, then AS?

(the progression is to the best of my memory)

>throughout the years winning National Championships along
>the way.  I feel he is truly one of the best, if not the best

BMW driver, period

>M3

and M3 too

>driver in
>the all around out there.  Randy Pobst ain't too shabby either...how about
>inviting Russ to come and co-drive with Bob at a pro and solo II and let's
>see the results..or how about Russ even coming out and running a stock M3 in
>ESP?  Every time he won, the car was moved to the faster class.  He is still
>out there kicking BMW a*s all over.

That's not all he kicks either, anything that happens to be in the class too.

That's why I was so surprised to see the non-"M" 6-cyl BMW's _BACK_ in
GS....the '00 GS National title has Russ Wiles name written ALL over it,
*IF* he shows up (IMHO)

Jim Rohn