Re: Looking for a pair of Goodyear slicks

To: SOLOMIATA@aol.com
Subject: Re: Looking for a pair of Goodyear slicks
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 20:09:19 -0500
If John Berget doesn't have what you need, Randy, there USED to be a
place right there in Atlanta called DeMoore Racing.  From time to
time, they carried used slicks.  I even bought a couple of brand new
20x6.5-13 R-570 rocks from them a few years ago for $25 each!!  They
USED to advertise in SportsCar every month, however, they don't any
more.  Don't know if they're still in business, but it might be worth
a phone book scan.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman