Re: Car Insurance

To: "Larry R. Metz" <lrmetz@home.com>, Joe Goeke <joe_goeke@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Car Insurance
From: Eric Carman <ecarman@pop300.gsfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 08:28:49 -0400
Parish Insurance Company specializes in race car insurance.  They advertise
in Grassroots Mag.  I don't think they provide any coverage for damage
during racing, but they do cover damage in the pits, while towing, etc.
There number is 1800-274-1804.  I do not have a policy with them, but I
have talked with a few people who have and they are very happy with them.

Eric