Hello from a newbie

To: "autocross list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hello from a newbie
From: "Jarrod Pilone" <moparman@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 15:40:52 -0400
I want to introduce myself,

My name is Jarrod and I am 23 yrs old and Live in Southeast Florida.

I am getting very interested in doing some autocross racing with two of my
cars.

One car is a '84 volvo 242 turbo that runs mid 14's in the 1/4 mile with a
built automatic tranny

The other is a '70 plymouth duster 340 4 speed that I am presently
rebuilding the suspension to make it handle, even with firm feel quick ratio
steering!

I am just wondering how the muscle car solo class is, is it flooded with
mustangs and camaros?

I have a website up in my .sig for anyone interested in seeing all of my
crap:)

Jarrod

http://www.mopar-man.com  moparman@mediaone.net
President, Mopars of the Palm Beaches http://www.crosswinds.net/~mopb
'70 Road Runner 'Vert (Clone)   '72 Demon Street Machine Project Car
'70 Duster 340 4 Speed In-Violet, Now 318 and black
'84 Volvo 242 turbo 14.48@90.89